Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Revolution 1 (Take 20)-

A bonus Beatles track for today! The Beatles internet universe has been in a kerfuffle since yesterday, when one of the great Mythical Lost Beatles Tracks mysteriously found its way to YouTube.



I really don't want to say much else except.... WOW.

For a while it sounds a lot of "Revolution #1" from the White Album, but then it just... GOES. All the tape loops and sound effects are done over the band's basic track, though. It's like the missing link between "Revolution #1" and "Revolution #9."

I still haven't seen an authentication for this, which is why I waited a day to post it, but the more I listen, the more real it sounds-- it would have been hard to fake it this awesomely.

This doesn't happen every day, kiddies! Now if they ever release "Carnival of Light" my life will almost be made complete.

Update @ 11:35 pm: ARGH!!!! It's gone now! I read about it being gone on Beatles News before I even saw it here. Well, I'm leaving it up just in case the suits at EMI, those shits, sort it out with YouTube. I'm sorry, but I hope you got a listen somewhere, if not here-- it was absolutely fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment